The LMS Platform Developer responsibilities are:
- set-up an e-learning platform built within the certified-edu network with the following capabilities and functionalities:
· linear and free flow course progression; reCAPTCHA login; auto registration; auto course enroll; fully functional forum; social login (FB and Google); Instructor course management and creation; Quiz functions; Assignment/Essay management; Course Management; and Course Reporting
- recommend and arrange for the hosting of all materials/course content
- course creation and setting up of all materials in the portal
- provide technical support in managing the platform for one year
- attend meetings and workshops as needed
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, Development Policy/Studies, Marketing, Management, or related field
- Experience in writing and editing technical knowledge products and training manuals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should email their CV/profile, work history, cost proposal and a cover to: email@example.com with the subject line: LMS Platform Developer Application. Deadline for submitting an application: November 5, 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email and called in for an interview in the week of November 8, 2021.
Due to COVID-19, AER implements a modified work from home arrangement. Members of the staff are expected to have stable internet connectivity in their residences. Admin and Finance personnel may be required to report physically to the office on pre-arranged schedules, following strict health protocols. Staff follows guidelines on the use of office space and travel for work.
AER is a smoke-free, gender-safe, child-friendly organization. All staff members are required to abide by strict policies on these.